In order to maintain safety while providing the best possible care, LifeWise is going to change some procedures for office visits. Please note that whenever possible, your appointment will be conducted via telehealth. Brain maps will be offered on a limited basis in the office starting on June 1, 2020.
- Brain maps will be offered starting June 1, 2020.
- All other services will continue to be offered remotely for now
- To maximize safety, your brain map review will be conducted remotely. Plan to have a phone or other device with you at the session.
Office Precautions & Policies
Please note the following guidelines for entering the office:
- Review and sign the “COVID-19 Informed Consent Form” in your client portal
- Check that your temperature is below 100 F
- Wash or sanitize your hands
- Wear your face mask at all times, as I will be wearing mine as well
- If you are more than 5 minutes early for your appointment, please wait in your car
- Only the client plus one support person are allowed in the office at any time
- Please note all seating in the waiting room has been removed
- There is only seating for the client and provider in the office during sessions
- Avoid touching your face during the appointment
- Physical contact will be limited to only when necessary to provide services
I will be taking the following precautions:
- All equipment is disposed of or cleaned between visits
- There is a HEPA air filter running at all times the office is open
- Windows will be open if appropriate during session
- All surfaces are cleaned between clients
- I will wear gloves when physical contact is required
- I wash my hands before and after sessions
- I will wear a mask at all times during session
- In-office visits are limited to brain maps only until further notice
You will also be asked the following screening questions before entering:
- Have you or anyone in your household been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone in your household had any signs of fever, coughing, sneezing, or other cold symptoms in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you come into physical contact with anyone outside your household in the past two weeks?
- Do you feel safe entering the office having reviewed the policies and procedures that are in place?
Please note that if for any reason I deem it is unsafe to conduct or continue a session, I may deny you entrance to the office or ask that you leave. The payment for that session will be considered on a case by case basis so that is fair to you and honors the time that has been set aside for your appointment.